Friday, September 30, 2005

A Blast From the Past 2002-2003-- Add comments if you want, just keep it PG

Anyone who remembers 1980, remembers what a great year it was!

Hey Man Fam-- Summer of '02 in OC, CA.


Me, Chris, and my cousin Greg. This was Christmas and on the Curtis side of the family, we have a tradition of meeting on X-mas Eve, reading about Christ's birth out of Luke, and dressing up the cousins to reenact the birth in the manger scene. Because i'm incredibly smart, I'm often chose to represent one of the 3 wise men .....


My dad is hilarious. He is fascinated by all of technology's newest electronics, but knows little about how to use any of them. This is his ever-popular "satellite phone", you know, for when you're hiking in Antartica and you need to order pizza. "Extra cheese, Dad"!


My cousin Matt left to serve a mission in Brazil and his family and mine got together for a rare Heyman picture. We take a family picture every 15 years or so...


This has always been one of my favorite pictures. Taylor and one of my cousins hunting dinner with sling shots in Rocky Point, Mexico.



Here's little bro and I in Rocky Point, Mexico. Eat the food, but don't drink the water.




I spent my first full summer home from the mish ('02) in Irvine, CA selling pest control. If you haven't heard me tell the "I eat my bugs" story, ask me to tell it. Here's me and my fellow bug boy Dylan off the Huntington Beach pier.






Here's proof I actually dated someone at BYU, haha. It even lasted a few months, until Heather went on a mission to Temple Square. Spring '03


The boyz chillin' with Kurt's wife Jen. Being from El Paso, Kurt went cowboy style and so we put a 10 gallon hat on Jen.

If you didn't already know, I lived with 5 BYU swimmers for almost a year (Ryan, the one on the far left, is a model not a swimmer). They're still some of my best friends. This is Kurt's wedding in Orange County, CA during the summer of '03.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://awezitova.o-f.com/rutaku.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ucalakefa.s-enterprize.com/ewovon.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you commit an error. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Anonymous said...

You were visited with simply brilliant idea