Saturday, October 01, 2005

2004 Graduation


BYU flew me and a few others to New Mexico to compete in a District Advertising competition. Anyone who has been to N.M. knows there ain't much to do there, so you could imagine my excitement when I ran into a fellow skateboarder.









After 4 years at Brigham Young University, I graduated in April of 2004 with a Bachelor's Degree in Advertising and Marketing.

You can tell there's something special about my parents, just by looking at them.



Haha, when I told my family that I was speaking at my graduation, they said "Wow!". When I told my friends I was speaking, they said "When?". When I told my classmates I was speaking at their graduation, they said "Why?".


What would graduation be without mentioning my family, and specifically, my parents? They're the reason I was able to go in the first place. Bubby's taking the picture.


Here with my sister Jen who was a freshman at the time at BYU and my little bro Chief. It was such a nice day.


I still can't believe my mom got on this. I think I promised I would eat healthy for a month if she saddled up.




I had a lot of fun that day riding around on my bike in my grad stuff. A few of my friends later said they saw someone in grad apparel wheelieing on a yellow bike and knew it was me.


I didn't think it was possible for me to love school. I was wrong. BYU was a lot of work, but also a lot of fun. I miss Provo Valley.

At a bbq with my friend Charlotte around grad time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is my blog leave me comments kiss
www.sassou554.skyrock.com