Saturday, October 01, 2005

Is There Life for a Single LDS Guy After BYU? Summer/Fall 2004

One snowy February day in Provo, I went to the hospital to visit my friend who's appendix had exploded. While I was in the hospital visiting him, I commented to another friend how much I hated hospitals and being sick. I said my biggest trial would be having to spend time sick in a hospital. The next day I tore my acl in my left knee playing basketball at BYU. I was blessed that I wasn't as nervous as I thought I'd be about the operation and recovery, things went smoothly, and I had my wonderful mom and sisters to nurse me back to health. Of course, the pampering didn't last forever...
Another one of my favorite pictures. I dreaded hospitals, so when my lil bro came to cheer me up, I loved it.
Here's a picture with my hot nurse. I asked her for her phone number and she reminded me she's my younger sister...



The Suns had a great year and almost made it to the finals. Thanks Dad for all of the tickets! I would've been in heaven if the Suns would've won their first championship the SAME YEAR as the RedSox...


Ashy and I made it out to Clark Fielding's wedding in OC, CA during the summer. Trent and John stopped flirting with girls long enough to take a quick pic with us.


Halloween, 04. But sometimes I do dress like this.


Me and the Bub. I took lil sis to a Yellowcard/Starting Line show.


November 2004, with my bro when my family got to meet Elder Eyring.



Best friends since we were 8! 17 years fly by...
Andy, Robert, and I eating wings at Native New Yorker, an old C-Town tradition.

1 comment:

Brittney Smith said...

Hey Curtis,

So good to hear from you. It was fun looking at your life over the past couple of years. Sorry about your knees. I cant believe you still keep in touch with "Vegas". Tell Ryan and Cory hi for me!